- Prepares and maintains the Company's financial statements
- Supervises the work of the portfolio administration team
- Validates the Pooled Funds' financial statement
- Maintains the Business Continuation Plan and oversees the periodic tests
- Responsible for business risks management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BAA) – UQAM (1993)
- Member of the Ordre des Comptables Agréés du Québec since 1996
Richer Morin joined Optimum Asset Management in 2010 with 20 years of financial and operational experience acquired in various industries, such as technology, manufacturing and services. Before joining Optimum Asset Management, Mr. Morin was Finance Director at HaiVision Network Video. He began his carreer at KPMG as a Chartered Accountant.