Executive Vice President
- Responsible for operation
- Responsible for sales and service, institutional and private wealth teams
- Responsible for marketing and communications
- Reponsible for information technology development
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA (2006)
- Master of Economics, finance option – Université de Montréal (1996)
- Bachelor of Mathematics, actuarial option – Université de Montréal (1994)
Patrick Lamontagne has many years of experience in the investment and pension fund industry, having worked initially in business development and client services involving institutional and retail clients and later in operations.
After beginning his career with Optimum Group companies in 1996 and working on the investment side for about four years, Mr. Lamontagne joined an insurance company, where he managed client services and business development involving pension funds in Eastern Canada. In 2007, he joined the insurer's asset management subsidiary as Vice President, Eastern Canada, and assumed reponsability for insititutional business development.
In May 2009, he returned to Optimum Group by joined Optimum Asset Management as Senior Vice President, Development. He was promoted to Executive Vice President in February 2013. In addition to overseeing all the Company's operations, Mr. Lamontagne is a member of its Risk Management Commitee and the boards of directors of several Optimum Group subsidiaries.