Senior Vice President, Development
- Responsible for the firm’s overall marketing activities
- Responsible for the development of the firm’s institutional business in Quebec, as well as in the rest of Canada
- Responsible for the Private Wealth Management team, including the execution of the division’s strategic plan
- Master of Business Administration, executive – UQAM (1999)
- Bachelor of Accounting – UQAM (1993)
Brigitte Gascon joined Optimum Asset Management in 2016 with 26 years of experience in business development and in sales team management, particularly in the capital accumulation plans market.
In addition to her professional experience gained within major financial institutions such as Desjardins, Sun Life and Standard Life, Mrs. Gascon has long been involved with organizations supporting the business community, including until recently, the Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute (CPBI) for which she was President for several years. Currently, Mrs. Gascon is active with the ARASQ, the Quebec Pension and Benefits Association, as Administrator and Co-Chair for the Annual Conference.